Episode #721 – Texts From Your Mom
Intro: A Georgian, crime story podcast
Crime Story Giveaway!
- send an to firstname.lastname@example.org
- admit your crimes and you could WIN!
- USA only.
Voicemail #1: guy sayz you’re wrong about Stadia
10 sec. spotlight:
- Boyfriend Dungeon – more like a dating sim with trigger warnings
- Agatha Christie The ABC Murders – made me feel like a kid again
- Black Book – be a witch, Slavic myths
- Drinking: water
- (Oculus) Warplanes WWI Fighters (VR) – Killing the Archduke was a crime
- (Switch) Axiom Verge 2 – What crimes? Adding the -Vania
- City of Gangsters – resource manage thug life
- Drinking: Narragansett Fresh Catch
Guest Host: Matto (aka, @MattoMcFly )
- Backbone – Racoon detective point & click
- (PS5) Demon’s Souls – it’s about dying. So satisfying. It wans you to learn.
- GTA V next gen musings
- Drinking: Whiskey and soda
Voicemail #2: Kev sayz he plays juicy squats, or jitsu squats
- Phil threw some shade at Sony…with a shovel
- CVS receipt theory
- Series X getting a 4k dashboard
- John’s Switch not charging in the dock anymore
Voicemail #3: What the best newspaper game? Spelling Bee / NYT app
- What’s unique about Among Us?
- Nintendo orders Rom site to destroy it’s content
- Gamepass will probably be on Steamdeck
- Abandoned game creator says it’s not a scam
- Kojima on a box
Admit your crimes for a free movie